1.18.2008

Blast From The Past...


I think the title explains it all!! I came across this last night while going through old photos searching for old Halloween pics of the boys to get my Halloween scrapbook caught up. I like this photo. This was taken in 1992 inside our lovely Glen Oaks apartment. Are you all loving the decor? Ha ha. Have a good laugh and have a good trip down your own memory lane today!

(in case you aren't sure, in the front row is Sara, Corinna, and Chris. In the back row is myself and Johanna)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Love it!! Can I say that you all have aged beautifully???!!!I especially like the gum ball, rag doll, and sheet for the curtain. Were they always there or just for the photo op???

The Luciuk's said...

Love the Picture I am sure that I have some that my hair is alot like yours. Great and Good for you to have the courage to post it!!!