1.14.2008
BS-ing...
Contrary to popular belief, BS isn't just an abbreviation for the obvious. I am using it to describe a new trend. Well, maybe trend isn't the correct choice here. I have been Blog-Stalking lately, and let me tell you, it has taken on a life of its own. Kristin thinks it is a little creepy. I figure blogs are on the web for perusing and I have found great pleasure perusing many a blog!!! I enjoy reading blogs belonging to friends and family to keep up with other's lives. I find that by reading stranger's blogs, I am getting the thumbs up that my life isn't so much out of order and that my kids are manageable, and that all the crazy thoughts crossing my mind about kids, family, laundry, appointments, pets, bills, laundry, gas prices, the presidential campaign, and laundry are all relevant, and even if they aren't, they are at the very least irrelevantly relevant in the lives of many women from every corner of the U.S! I will continue BS-ing and if I learn a thing or two, I will certainly pass it on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What pets? You are CRAZY!!!! But, I will still claim you!
What pets? You are CRAZY!!!! But, I will still claim you!
Yeah, now you know...I'm reading yours too!! I try not to feel too weird or guilty for my "stalking"...I mean blogs are open to the public,right? Anyway, your boys are adorable and I love how you write about their antics!
Jennie
Post a Comment