5.17.2013

Everything's Good In Small Doses...

I have decided three things since my last post.
  • I will blog next a bit more light-hearted
  • I will leave out some of the past happenings to feel like I'm actually catching up
  • I will make this easier for your brains by giving {good} info and photos in small doses
Andrew auditioned for, and got a lead role in, the Suessical Jr.  It was this year's middle school play.  I've said it before and I'll say it again...I enjoy not paying any attention to any of Andrew's rehearsals, either in the school or the theater, prior to the actual productions.  I love the suspense and being totally enamored by his performances.  I've also said this before but I was blown away!  I mean totally bowled over.  Andrew did an amazing job and even when I think I couldn't be more proud of him...he blows my mind!  SO many speaking parts in so many scenes with a solo singing bit...blown away!!
 






 

The cast and directors definitely outdid themselves.  What a spectacular performance.  And wait...just when I say I couldn't be more proud of him...he tells me he's going to college!  I know that sounds incredibly ridiculous but for years he couldn't wait to hit the road to Cali to appear on American Idol at sixteen...he wants to graduate and hi-tail it outta here to become some famous star!  I was overjoyed {definitely emphasizing the OVERjoyed...he must have been shocked that I was shocked}to hear his plans of attending the the University of Michigan!!!!!!  I don't know if that will change but for now...hell yes!!!!! good for Andrew! {and see...I can deliver short and sweet!}

2 comments:

Janine said...

Jodi,
I miss your hectic, exhausting blog!!
Love, Janine :)

Jodi said...

Thanks Janine. I've been meaning to get back on it...since November! BUt I decided I was going to get serious in April...now it's May...it's in the works. Thanks for commenting!! ☺