I've been trying slowly to get ready for the Christmas season by slowly putting away the fall stuff. When I grabbed this, part of me thought about leaving it...
Obviously it is waaaaay past Mother's Day but when your son makes this on a chalkboard, don't you just want to keep it forever?? I started erasing it but now the board itself is sitting on the counter and just the frame is in the dining room. I waited the longest time for these fabulous Bistro Chalk Markers {expensive} and am finding out they do not erase well!!!! Urgh.
I love having a camera phone. I love taking pictures of things I want to buy, things I want to make and things I'd like as gifts. Here are my most recent snapshots...{hint, hint...doesn't this make it much easier to shop for me?}
I was at Meijer yesterday and saw these beauties and knew they would make it on my list. I was trying to be practical so I a) didn't buy them on the spot and b)chose two different options and c)kept the pricing down to a minimum. ☺ I really like them both too much to pick a fave so they are both on my list! LOVE navy and white stripes and LOVE red so...{I added these to my mom's wish list, along with the Varsity Cricut cartridge that will be used TONS in the next eleven years!} BTW...these are pajama pants!
Next on the list...
snow pants! I know, I know...this one is a total shocker {surprised, K?} because if you know me you know I hate the snow. And the cold. I have no use for the white stuff unless it is Christmas Eve and that's really only because of my make-believe vision of the holidays. I have even surprised myself with this one! Now in case I happen to get these, I tried to get that tag pulled out enough so you can see at least some of the numbers...these are thin, like snowboarding pants...not the old fashioned puffy kind! They are slick...just sayin'.
Next, I'm pretty sure I need these like I need a hole in my head but...
Right now it is pretty hard to find high heeled black tall boots without all the buckles and slouchiness. These are still borderline but I really need a new pair of them...unless the perfect pair can still be found somewhere! These cuties are by Guess. TJ Maxx is da bomb!
White is not a good color on me but I will rethink that thought if I get these for Christmas...
This theme game I'm playing is rather delightful. Dislike snow. Check. Dislike cold. Check. Want snow pants and boots. Check. Whatever. These are cute and should keep my tootsies warm. And a little birdie told me she may check out the Teej this morning to see if they are still there...☺{crap...just saw the tag and realized I misjudged the price...sorry!!}
As long as we're talking about holes in the head and my need for more...
Bad pic but cute bag! I think I like it most because it has gold on it versus the customary silver. And because it's black. And because it's big. And because it's by Steve Madden. And because it's big...Do I need it? Who's askin'?
Thought I needed these for sure...but only on sale...
Now I am not positively sold. Don't get me wrong...I am adoring these frames but I am not adoring the colors. Don't get me wrong about that either...I do like the colors...but when I saw them a week ago I was smitten with them but didn't have my camera so I envisioned them in different colors all week. Yesterday I was like, "Oh. Darn. Well maybe..Oh. I don't know." I want them...and I will paint them if I get them. I want either three or five...cannot have an even number. {duh} But I only want them if they are on sale. even if I am not the one buying.
Trying again...
I asked for one of these last year {I think} and got the wrong one. I think I showed the desk lady at Target the same camera I bought online and asked her which card I needed to make videos. The one she sold me wasn't the right one. K bought me a gift card for another one {but maybe I only asked the clerk and then told K and he got it for me...either way...not our fault}but I spent that money on something else. I am trying again, although apprehensive, to see if I can get it right this time. I remember reading class 10 so...
A major want but not a major "sold" as of yet...
I've been eyeing this clock for months and, again, I won't want it unless it's half off but I'm not completely sold. I love it but it is so expensive and I know it isn't needed. But...it's an enormously awesome wall clock and I would hang it over my stairs in that crazy awkward spot of nothing! Do I really need a clock? It would really be more of a decorative piece. Totally undecided! But totally love it. Decisions, decisions...
Other things on my list include three books, including To Kill A Mockingbird, {yay} new kitchen glasses, {we own none...only plastic and wine} perfume, new white towels {bring on the bleach} and a few other little things. Plus there is the element of surprise. I love stuff! I should be relatively easy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment