This is what twelve looks like...
I'm gonna do the cheesy twelve years ago today thing and simply state that twelve years ago last night I experienced the worst pain of my life. Okay, not so simple. Holy HELL! I have {mostly} gotten over it and am so over the moon with the product of that pain.
Andrew is definitely his own person. He has his own style, his own thoughts and {sometimes} his own agenda. He's a smart cookie who sometimes walks in the shadow of his older brother for no other reason than other people's inability to separate them. Andrew can stand alone successfully any day of the week. He want to act. He wants to sing. He wants to move to California. Or New York. He's a dream away from getting everything he wants in life. I am so proud of him, the young man he is becoming and the man he will be.
I cannot help using some of these over and over again...
HApPy BirThdAy,AnDrEw!!!
{facebook, cell phones and boy/girl parties are all in your future!{wink!}}





4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW!!!!!
Happy Birthday to one of the most amazing young men I've ever had the pleasure of talking with! May all your dreams comes true!
aww...kirsten, that was so sweet. thank you! ♥
How sweet! Happy birthday to your cute little man! He is SO ADORABLE!!!
Post a Comment