So many boys...so little time! I'm thinkin' I have my hands full this weekend.
Kyle is doing the sleepover thing tonight so K and I are steppin' out on the town. First we'll hit Lowes. Then we'll pop into Sam's...if we're feeling crayzay. I need to still pick out pulls for my bathroom cabinet. I know what I want and have checked higher end stores, but have come up empty handed. Much happier to shop at a big box store, just didn't think I'd have much luck. Hopefully tonight will prove me wrong. Sam's is just a great place to spend money. That's it. I never go there but feel I should. Tonight.
Tomorrow is date night with a bunch o' fellas...and their wives. We're going out for pizza and bowling with friends we haven't hung out with in awhile. There's promise of fun I tell ya.
Also on the book is date night with my boys. Round One is happening again with Andrew up to bat. We both have B&N gift cards burning holes in our pockets and cannot wait to purchase new books. Hubby will be jealous because he wants a new book too. Bummer for him. Bonus for me.☺ We're planning for next week. {then the week after. then the week after.}
I have tried to load pictures on my computer all week with no luck. Didn't want to blog about our fabulous mid-winter break without them. Since it's been a week already, I will post them unedited and not in collages. Get ready...
K and I took off work last Friday so we could all leave in the a.m. A stop at Big Boy, Rite Aid, and Meijer happened before making it to our final destination. Tons of kids. Tons of food. Tons of fun. We had big plans to do some snow tubing Saturday but between the wind and lack of snow we opted for shopping instead. TC sales never disappoint. What's better is the boys all look forward to our shopping trip up north. No lie. Come to find out, the Hill we were supposed to tube on was closed all weekend so we didn't miss out.
our view upon arrival {in FEBRUARY}
four cool dudes
my super fabulous birthday gift {plus BONUS! this cool bag}
hangin' out
being real
totally posed fun in the pool
floating heads
matching tees
more matching tees
3-point contest
yo' mama jokes
friends of Hitler
We all had a super fun time and besides a dead battery, a flying object, and K being cut off at breakfast, we escaped all injuries and mishaps this year. It's a first, I think.
**there were girls on this trip. I see I didn't show them much here. Habit, I guess. There's always Facebook.












No comments:
Post a Comment