I asked Kyle this morning what he wanted off his Christmas list from Santa. He told me he'd have to think about it. I told him we'd be writing a letter to Santa soon. His response was, "Why? Doesn't he live on the moon oh somethin'?"
Caleb got back from 5 days at camp yesterday and will be presenting the group's idea to better the school tonight at the school board meeting. Since he was gone during basketball tryouts, he will get to finish his tryout tonight at the first regular practice. My fingers and toes are all crossed.
Andrew has signed up to compete in a spelling bee Thursday night. He is so stoked. He's been waiting a few years for this...ever since Caleb competed. Cannot wait.
My bathroom reno has stalled {go figure} and I have an agenda in my head that needs to be followed. Priorities, people! Currently on the list is a vanity and sink. Been looking for just the right something. This is my want...
I found it online and haven't looked back. I've been planning a trip to Grand Haven for last the last few weeks but have been stalled every time.
Today, after our lunch walk, Kristin and I stopped into the Hokey Pokey to see what was new. I found this beaut...
Okay, call it uncanny or what you will, but HELLLL-OOOO...other than the color and hardware. these are, dare I say, identical!! I am the happiest little dog on the planet right now! Tomorrow just may be the best day of my week! I'm saving money on the cost {what I budgeted} plus I don't have to make a trip south. Hooray!! {and Warren, you will be so happy.} A little paint, tons of poly, pulls and knobs, a sink and faucet and my world is a happy, happy place. Swoon♥


1 comment:
I'd say it's meant to be!!
Post a Comment