Don't have much to say. Or wait! I think I do! Too much, though, and currently no time to say it. Catching up at work. Spending the next 2 days at camp with Andrew and a couple 5th grade classes. The forecast looks decent. Anyone know of any rain? I have our dollar store ponchos packed, just in case! Missing Caleb's first EVER baseball game. And he hasn't forgotten it either. He keeps reminding me that he'll never have another first ball game. Ever. Can I feel any worse? Yes. The answer is yes. If I miss camp with Andrew after going with Caleb last year, I would definitely feel worse.
When I get back, I'll catch y'all up on the bathroom reno, camp, the Madonna party, sports, thumb-sucking bribery and whatever else I am forgetting right now, like my shopping excursions from the past few days. As Kyle said yesterday...Stinkin' fun!!!!
*Oh, and my high school friend, Laurel, {first play date ever...in kindergarten}moved her family to India and is keeping track of their adventures with a blog that I have added to the right.
No comments:
Post a Comment