Truthfully, there's always stuff. I mean, c'mon...Like the fact that I locked my keys in my car. Again. Funny story. I realized it at 6:15 when I got to school last night, but since I couldn't do a thing about it until I was done, I chose to forget about it. I called Keith at 9:40 and he asked me if I could wait until Idol was over. Um, no. It's a bit creepy standing in a deserted parking lot after dark. And it was cold. The time before that was February 28. I know this because I just filed a claim for it. It's pretty bad. When the tow guy got to Wesco, he said, "Didn't I just do this for you at the high school?" Yeah, another high school lockout. The time before that was at Northland, approximately 2 weeks before the Wesco time. That time I was smart. I had an extra key made to keep at work. Problem is, I don't always happen to be at work when I do this. {Wesco} I joked to the guy that maybe I'll have keys made and dispursed all over Whitehall. He thought I was dumb. I thought I was a genius.
I got a new mirror. My lovely girl, Johanna, picked it up for me at Ikea. How lucky am I that I can call her with a desription of something and she'll stop and grab it on her way through?? Only the luckiest girl ever. It is sweet. I've wanted one for the end of my hallway, to brighten the space up a bit. Oh, and I needed one because mine has been sitting, broken, on the landing in the garage for, let's say, 2 years now. I cannot part with it because from most angles, I look smokin'!! Too bad the correct angle tells another story. I say everyone should have a cracked mirror. Kristin asked me to pass it along when I replaced it.
This pic doesn't do it justice. The dimensions are like 34x72. Almost 3 feet wide and 6 feet tall. Lovely. And big.
This is something else I've been looking for. {red cabinet} Not sure if red is my color choice or not. But I have a home for it when I find it.
Oooh, and this. Red may certainly be my color choice for this. Just need to go outside my door for this one. Really haven't been looking too hard.
I also have plans for this. The frames are 20x20 {maybe 19x19}. I have to check to see if my precious online photo lab {I haven't used in quite some time} does this size and if they do I need to search my pics for thee ones. Super yummy.
And my big excitement?? I think I am getting my long awaited, highly anticipated fabuloso art piece Friday. I have imagined it for 2 years now. Saw something similar in a magazine and have been dreaming about it since. I finally asked an artist about it because I was SCARED. TO. DEATH to tackle it myself. I didn't want to put the time into junk. Scared. She's been fooling with it for a couple of months and last week she told me it would be done by next {now this} Friday. My fingers are crossed that I will still be as in love with the masterpiece as I am in my head right now. Translation: I hope she didn't screw it up. :☺
Keith talked to my FIL on the phone the other night. Mentioned we'd start the reno sometime this month and we'd be ready for his help when he comes home mid April. Is it K's plan to take that long to gut the room? I hope not. The birthday bash is comin' and we may only have one potty. I better get the show on the road...
And speaking of the party...whudaya think of this??
Hahahahahahahahaha. The theme is Madonna. All Madonna. Any Madonna. Gotta get on the hunt for a little somethin'. Don't expect this sight, but don't not...k?
Last night was my banquet. Bittersweet as always. Glad the season's done. Cannot wait for next year. Lots to happen in between.
We've made 2 camping reservations. A nice long weekend Memorial weekend and one in the summer for AYBT. Planned to book out weeklong stay up north, but a schedule I have says Keith has football camp all week too. Not sure what to do. Vacay always happens the week after Caleb's birthday. There is somehow extra time this year. Maybe not. Just feels that way. Normally, we come home Thursday, unpack, do laundry and re-pack for a weekend trip to Barothy. This year there is a whole week in between. Weird.
And speaking of birthdays, Friday is the TenBrinkman twinnies' birthday and I am taking Alli shopping tomorrow evening for her gift. She wants make-up. Yes, she'll be 7. But..."all the girls in class have makeup..." I remember this conversation. I think I was 10 but still...cannot wait. Also speaking of birthdays, Andrew will be 11 in 29 days. Why do I know that? Because he is counting down!! YAY! And also speaking of birthdays, Ash will be 5 in less than that. {29 not 5} I think we're shopping too.
♣♣♣Oh, hey...Happy St. Pat's!! ♣♣♣





1 comment:
Love the new page color, and the big picture idea- super cool!
Post a Comment