Saturday the rivalry was carried on. The boys played the Cats at Montague. I was told our little team lost, but later was told the little Cats team lost, so I dunno. After that game, we had 3 victories. All of the boys played sooo hard. Win or lose...great games!!
Speaking of great games, Andrew played fantastic.
I found a little surprise when I was going through my pics. I cannot honestly remember where this was on the field but Andrew was in close proximity to the runner of the ball. Bryce did score an 89 yard touchdown and Gabe was so close to catching him, but I had NO idea my little guy was in shooting distance...yeeha!
Caleb's team played really hard. Caleb missed some blocks and some passes, but he, too, managed to tackle a good friend. Way to go! He also had a kick off return for about 15 yards and broke a few tackles along the way. Is it horrible to admit that I cannot remember if he had a 2 point conversion? Yikes!! I think he only had the ball in his possession twice so I don't think the 2 points were his...??? It was a long crazy day. The team had a loss but held their own. Great job, Lil Vikes!!
After the last game, Keith, Kyle and I headed to the Buchbergers. The Blankstroms also showed up. We laughed and had tons of fun, but all of a sudden we all hit a wall. We'll be doing that again soon. ;)
Yesterday afternoon, Keith's family came over for a birthday visit. We celebrated both Kyle's birthday {the final time} and Sammi's birthday as well. My brother-in-law grilled yummy steaks for us with onions and mushrooms. {yeah, at my house} It became a bit rainy but no hesitation on his part...


Kyle also received a cool new warm up outfit from Uncle Matt and a new Michigan Jersey and book from Aunt Dee Dee and Uncle Pat. {Patrick and Sammi too}
You really cannot tell what it is, so I will tell you...not 1 but 2 Ed Hardy seat covers for her Explorer! These totally rock!!!
By the end of all of this, we were beat. {again} Keith and I both fell asleep on the couch. We sure do need a bedroom television. We called it a night around 10pm, sadly. We are either getting too old or we just need to slow down before we get too old. Case in point...
Kyle: Mom, ow you 80 yeaws old?
Me: Why do you think I'm 80?
Kyle: Because you wook 80 yeaws old.
Me:Oh.
Kyle: How owd ow you?
Me: 35.
Kyle: That's old.
I think I really better start stopping!!




No comments:
Post a Comment