9.23.2009

Four...Take Two And Three...

Monday was the official day. The big 0-4. Kyle brought cookies to daycare and got to crawl through the spanking machine. He received many more than 4 spankings. Most definitely deserving. It was mostly a good day for him. Until football. I actually felt bad for him. He got "kicked out" of practice. The problem was that he was right in the middle of it all. More so than usual. His reasoning? "But I have pads now." He really thought he was in. He threw his pads and then proceeded to kick them. I took them and said I'd give them back if he'd tell me he wouldn't kick them anymore. He just couldn't say it. I finally decided to take him home. It was the longest trip ever. I stopped a few times because he unbuckled himself. He also screamed at me from his toes, bit the seat belt, spit at me and told me he wished he had no moms and dads so he could do whatever he wanted. He was up to 6 squirts of soap. He was banned from cartoons, then from football, then from playing at all. I actually spoke the words, "You're grounded!" Happy birthday, baby!

Tuesday was much better. He had another go-round with the birthday celebrating at school. At the end of class, he put 4 candles on a make believe cake, sang a birthday song in a circle, passed out treats and picked out something from the treasure box. All while wearing his birthday crown.




*Note to self...{And Keith. And Kristin.} I want a birthday crown when I turn 36. So in a few years, when that finally happens, make it happen. K?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: