9.21.2009

Cha Cha Cha Changes...

I love school picture time and comparing how the boys have changed from one year to the next. You know how it is...every year your baby looks so old...until the next year. Caleb had goofy hair last year because he played with it before getting his picture taken. I remember seeing him after school and being horrified!! The nice thing now is that pics are taken at registration. In the a.m. With mom. ;)
Andrew's pics are Thursday. He picked his outfit out at the store back in August. I kept putting it off because the prices were original and although I kept checking, the stuff never went on sale. Things need to be on sale because my trendy tween is really into the layered look. {double or even triple the clothes!} I received an email last Wednesday that stated the items may be on sale. Hello. Sale? All items were about half off!! I'd say a great sale! I bought a vest, {love Andrew} a button down, a rugby, {can't see the appeal} a ball cap and a pack of underwear {for Kyle} and I paid extra for 2 day shipping and I only paid 52. and some change. Bingo!! The package was delivered at 9:33 this morning. Andrew will be stoked. {and hot Thursday in those cold weather clothes!!} Keep your fingers crossed that pictures happen before phys ed!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: