A typical day at my house...
Caleb didn't spill, surprisingly. Instead, he chose to eat out of his lap, even thought the bucket is right next to him.
I walked into the kitchen the other night to this...

Now, I certainly don't allow this. I asked him what he was doing and his reply was simply, "I'm taking a sip." Oh, glad we got that established. Apparently, dad lets Kyle sip out of the jug every night before bed. Fantastic. Gross. This is the kid who constantly has his hands in something, including his mouth, but never wants to wash them. With soap.
**Note to self...don't drink oj if offered at the Stratton house!

3 comments:
CRAP~I think I have had orange juice at your house.
Oh, not to worry....you know when no one is looking you TOO drink from the container!!!!!
Oh the hair raising joys of raising boys. Beware you never know what hand is in what cookie jar or what mouth is on what bottle when your NOT LOOKING!
Ah Hell, just add a little vodka and it kills all the germs. Re-name it "mama's smile juice'. Its all good.
Post a Comment