6.10.2009

Sigh...

I've been doing that a lot lately. I have a lot in the works. Some projects are actually started, some are in my head and some haven't had the chance to become thoughts, but I know they are there. I want to spray paint a ceiling fan a fresh bright raspberry, but let's face it, it wouldn't match a thing in my home. I saw it in a mag and fell in love with it.


I decided this morning that my talents would be better represented elsewhere. In other words, I think I should quit my job to...play. I don't have the money to play so I guess I stay at Northland. Kristin and I haven't purchased any scrapbook supplies in A.Long.Time. Okay, so I broke down last week on a deal I couldn't pass up {free s/h incl.} but other than that...nothing. Well, the mood has struck. I think it's because I went to a crop with Jennie last weekend. I want to create something. Spruce something up. Finish a project. Paint a fresh coat on something. Take a photo. Clean it up. I'm feeling restless. I guess it's 'cuz I didn't get to do anything brain inspiring, awe inspiring yesterday. A girl can dream.

4 comments:

Not your Happily Ever After said...

you should go jogging/walking with me. :)

jennie said...

I have a love/hate with those feelings. Usually, creativity wins when I am laying in bed unable to sleep because too many ideas are running through my brain. As soon as I do something(anything) it starts to fade. I sleep. And even have normal dreams that have nothing to do with paper.

I think I may have issues.

And I would like to see thise rasberry ceiling fan idea. Interesting.

Kristin said...

I do think you are wasting your talents at Northland. Between you and Jennie, I just wish I had a teaspoon of that creativity. Can't wait to see all of your new projects!!!

Kristin said...

Oh, I forgot, buy LOTS of scrapbook supplies...enough for both of us:)!