Today is the day. Don't forget to vote YES for the Whitehall bond issue. Unfortunately, many people have been misinformed regarding the issue. We aren't asking voters to approve a 22million dollar football complex. The athletic complex is in addition to the many other important upgrades our district needs, including new buses, new roofing, upgraded parking lots, new security systems, safe facilities for our athletes, a means to be able to make money at sporting events, updated kitchen equipment, {original to one of the buildings} bathroom facilities for all sport spectators, a way for our younger athletes to get home from practice at a reasonable hour, upgraded computers and technology, {should be at top of list} a means for the community to have a space for extra curricular activities of all sorts, and a host of other things I forgot to mention. Taxes will not increase! I realize this is a tough time for everyone but our children deserve the best we can give them. This doesn't even touch on school pride for our children. Enough said.
VOTE YES TODAY, TUESDAY MAY 5.

2 comments:
I voted yes!!!!
There is a lot of drama over Whitehall's vote, isnt there?
Seems weird.
I will be voting here in Muskegon for our little millage. Our biggest controversy is over new wipe boards in every classroom!
Best luck to you and all parents with kids in Whitehall schools.
Post a Comment