Looks. Kyle has tons of looks. Most of them are not too nice.
Last Tuesday Andrew had his annual eye appointment. His eyes were dilated so he needed the rockin' Maxine glasses. Kyle apparently needed a pair, too. Later, he fell asleep wearing them. Am I a bad mom for taking this picture? Maybe you'll change your mind after knowing that while waiting in the van for Caleb to purchase bananas in Plumbs, I got out of the front seat, climbed into the back seat, fixed the falling glasses and snapped this shot. And another. And a third. how could I resist? Kyle is usually adorable when he is sleeping. Usually...
Skipping ahead, Easter morning was a hoot. I didn't just happen to catch this look. I was given this look. Kyle's new love is Legos. {stupid things-I swore we'd never own them again} He was p'ed off that the EB brought him a Lego truck because he wanted Lego people. Who knew?Last Tuesday Andrew had his annual eye appointment. His eyes were dilated so he needed the rockin' Maxine glasses. Kyle apparently needed a pair, too. Later, he fell asleep wearing them. Am I a bad mom for taking this picture? Maybe you'll change your mind after knowing that while waiting in the van for Caleb to purchase bananas in Plumbs, I got out of the front seat, climbed into the back seat, fixed the falling glasses and snapped this shot. And another. And a third. how could I resist? Kyle is usually adorable when he is sleeping. Usually...
I guess the EB got it right in the end. A new moofie for Kyle to watch at bedtime.



2 comments:
Well if you decide to get some lego people, I have seen awesome collections of them on Amazon. And also at the lego store in Chicago, but that might be a bit of a drive.
:)
Oh, the many side of Kyle...were is the video of him and his crazy self?????
Post a Comment