3.11.2009

My Treasures...

Ooh la la...I went shopping during my lunch break today to see what I could see. I found this eye liner in both Sea Green and Purple Fusion. The colors will be stunning with my dress. Then I found this nail polish called Chameleon. Simply charming. I fear I am getting too matchy matchy. I will certainly have to watch that. I stopped by Big Jude's store {I cannot believe I just called her that. Thanks, Kevin!} for some jewels. Nothing matched my dress. I ended up with these rhinestone tear-drop drop earrings. {I meant to put that in there twice} There was a cute pair of clip-ons that didn't match at all but I may go back because I have a handy use for them.

I was planning on having my mom adjust my dress, but as history proves, I am a procrastinator and don't have the heart to ask her now. I am cutting into the dress myself. It has been lying on my living room floor since yesterday, all sprawled out, waiting for me. I am using a hula hoop as a pattern for the cut but am completely apprehensive, hence the reason it's still lying on the floor. One wrong cut and... Kristin said I could go a la Madonna and just cut it up like a rag with all the strings hanging off the bottom...I don't think so. I still want to use the excess for a bow. The organza overlay scraps may just end up in my hair. Don't think for a moment that another birthday theme won't be Madonna related...I just cannot help myself!
3 days and counting...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I am so wearing that nail polish. Stunning. Simply stunning!!!!

Kim :) said...

Gorgeous!