I LOVE THIS!!! I found this dress under vintage prom dresses on eBay. VINTAGE...?? I wore this exact dress to Homecoming my freshman year. Too bad I didn't save it.
This one is almost identical to the dress I wore to Homecoming my senior year. I know it isn't the exact same one because my mom bought a formal gown and shortened it to this length. LOVE, love the eighties. Oh, wait, that was the fall of '91.
Okay girls...can you beat this one? It is calling my name. Jealous, aren't you?
I'm not even sure what this is but it has 4 bids on it currently. Yea-ah!
I went shopping for makeup today but realized I cannot purchase anything until I find my dream dress! What would I do if the colors clashed?? {besides fit right in}
Game on! I am hitting the town in the morn. Wish me lots and lots of luck!! Aside from the obvious weight difference, I clearly am not built the same on the front as I was in high school either. Truth be told, I was a B. Ahhh, the good ol' days...




5 comments:
So why do you need to get a gown?
I personally need to find a reason to get my hands on that pink one...
yeah whats the dress for are you attending prom? I'm confused
Did one of the basketball players ask you to prom...lol :) I am also intrigued.
No, Jodi is my date for the evening! I am planning on gettting a couples pic with you girlfriend!! I can't wait to see your dress! I'm sure it looks fantastic!!!
BEAUTIFUL is not even close to decribing what we are going to see that night. I can not wait!!!! Like i said, the hair doing just came so naturally. Can't wait to see the "final" project!!!
Post a Comment