2.04.2009

Wordless Wednesday...

Posted by PicasaActually, I do have a few words! Yea! Yeah! Yee Ha! Woot! Way To Go! Love You, Man!
I am sooo proud of Andrew and also sooo excited for him!! Way to go!! I LOVE YOU, BABY!!
We {I} have been waiting anxiously for the phone call FOREVER and I've been teased by one of my girls about her knowing that Andrew made it. Actually, she loves Andrew and calls him Simon {from the Chipmunks} and she asked a member of NHS if he remembered Andrew's tryout. According to her, the boy remembered him and said he was in for sure. Now, that is a horrible thing to tell a mother, especially when the call hasn't been received. Then my girl asked me again if we had received the call. She told me she made it and that the NHS member said Andrew was in. She even told him that her coach is stoked!! I felt like they were playing games because they {judges} knew I knew about the conversation. Yesterday, a little birdie mentioned it to me. She said she may have seen "someone's" name on the list. I told Andrew there is a list somewhere, but he hadn't found it. The birdie asked me if she ruined anything by telling me. I told her NO WAY because I needed desperately to know. I just told her that she had to be SURE she saw the name...no might haves...
I took Andrew to the school to confirm it and...well, you saw the note. Not the entire note, but enough to make you all cheer right along with me!!! The district wide talent show is scheduled for Friday March 6. He hasn't told anyone yet. I wanted to get on here first, but today will be the day everyone on earth knows!! I am off to search for instrumental music...

7 comments:

Janine said...

OH, MY GOODNESS!!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO HEAR (READ) THAT HE MADE IT! WAY TO GO, ANDREW!
SEE, MOM........SOMETIMES TOO MUCH PREP JUST MIGHT SPOIL THE MOMENT! LOL! HE'S OBVIOUSLY A FLY BY THE SEAT OF HIS PANTS KIND OF GUY!!!
I AM SO HAPPY FOR HIM AND YOU!

jennie said...

Holy Crow! It looks like my niece is on that list too!

That is some fabulous,incredible and awesome news!

I just may have to see this show:)

JT said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY! : )

The Lallo Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! The Lallo's have been holding our breaths since the last post!
WAY TO GO!!!
We are so excited for you all!
Jen :)

Kim :) said...

Yea Andrew!!! I will definately have to go to that...sounds like I know a few people that will be in it :)

Good luck with the music!

Christine said...

Tell Andrew Great Job!! I love listening to them sing in Church. Last Sunday when the boys were sitting with me the people in front of us turned and commented on how well all the boys sang! They are awesome!! Andrew may some day be on American Idol, you never know!!!

Maredsous said...

That is just the coolest thing ever. Please let Andrew know that I am so proud of him. How bold and confident of him. Way to go Andrew!!!!!!!!!

I wish I could come to Michigan to see it. Please tape it so that I can relive it next time I am home.

YAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle