1.16.2009

I Am Almost There...

Yee ha! I am almost caught up with holiday blogging.
The boys' Christmas program at church was cancelled due to the horrible Christmas weather. It was rescheduled for the first Sunday in January. I haven't paid attention to anything related to the program because I always like being totally surprised. Last year it was so worth it. The whole production was a scream. I video taped it the year before that and decided not to do it last year. My loss. Unfortunately, nothing will probably ever live up to that program. I knew nothing about this play except what the boys' roles were. I have decided that next year I will find out a bit about the plan ahead of time. Caleb needed gray pants for his costume, as well as a gray hoodie. It made sense to me. I thought it was so he could wear those things under his costume to make up for whatever gaps were present. It wasn't until the day before that I actually found out the truth. Caleb wasn't offered a costume at all. He was in charge of all of it except his hat...a winter cap with Eeyore floppy ears attached. Poor guy. Had I known, I would've come up with something better, including pointed ears!! Kyle kept yelling to Caleb the puppy all through the play.
I suppose Pat's sweatshirt and my yoga pants, along with dress shoes, constitutes a costume...
Andrew had a costume. The funny thing about him was his crown. That darn thing wouldn't stay up on his tiny little head. He was in his glory wearing his tie. He would've worn a suit if he owned one. I like to refer to him as Alex...Alex P. Keaton...


Posted by Picasa