1.16.2009

For Jennie...

These are for you, Jennie. All of them. Kyle loves his rain boots, too. As a matter of fact, I told him to get ready this morning and he pulled these out to put on...
...and even though Trix are for kids, there is no age limit on fabulous rain boots. These are less Wellies and more my grandma's rain boots, but I love 'em tons and, seriously, they rock. Actually, Steve Madden rocks!
And finally, I picked up drugstore mascara because I'm tired of paying the big bucks to get small lashes...
Posted by PicasaOkay, so they are still nowhere close to Kristin's gargantuan lashes, but they are definitely visible. I'll take it.

2 comments:

jennie said...

Ha! I'm not stalking, I swear, I just happened to be online again today, and you just happened to post this seconds ago....

Do you know how many times I have nearly bought boots for me at TJ Maxx??? Like a dozen. And I love Maddens, but have never seen those!The only problem is that I cant get over the fact that my size 8s(really 7.5 but they dont do half sizes) look so freakin huge next to the kids little cuties! Oh well,I am getting a pair...

How did you do that to you lashes? I NEED to try the new Loreal Lash Tubes... I think that may be my only hope.

It is a privelege and an honor to have a post dedicated to me;)

Kristin said...

See...you do have lashes!!! And what a GREAT picture of those wonderful lashes...I wonder who took it????

Nice boots Kyle!!!! You to Jod!!! I think they would do you better on your feet versus a decoration at Northland:)!