Kyle drinking a bit of chocolate milk with Uncle Pat...
We had the big ones until the middle of the afternoon. Were were to meet Pat and Jen at Northland at, well, I don't remember what time. That is probably because we were late. We got stuck in our driveway. Then, half way to the Tallquists, we almost hit a stupid group of turkeys. I asked Keith to slow down. The roads were incredibly icy but he had 100 years to slow down. He said he couldn't hit the brakes or we would've hit a car. Personally, I think he hit the gas pedal as soon as I asked him to slow down. Whatever.
We had a great dinner at Brenda's and received great gifts and had a great time. Lucky us, we also got a big family gift from the Strattons. We have a weekend get together to plan with all of us {12 total} at Boyne Mountain to do whatever! I hear there is a superb water park there with indoor surfing or some crazy thing like that. {don't quote me} We simply cannot wait! Thanks a ton!




1 comment:
Thats awesome about the Boyne Mountain getaway, you have to let me know how you like it, we have thought about trying it out sometime.
Post a Comment