I am trying to play catch up today before 3:00. Yea...that is when we close for the holiday. I can only post 4 pics at a time through Picasa so that is what you'll get...4 picture posts.
Do you remember the 79 feet of snow we got right before Christmas? So does Keith. I asked him to shovel the deck because, if nothing else, I was sure it was going to collapse by spring. The bigger reason is because snow was making its way into our home...? And there is something so NOT right about that!
Kyle wanted to help his daddy shovel...
...but gave up quickly in favor of coming inside. I guess nobody told him he would've had better luck using a shovel...parenting is a big job. I'll try to remember next time...Do you remember the 79 feet of snow we got right before Christmas? So does Keith. I asked him to shovel the deck because, if nothing else, I was sure it was going to collapse by spring. The bigger reason is because snow was making its way into our home...? And there is something so NOT right about that!
Kyle wanted to help his daddy shovel...
Keith shoveled for about 15 minutes and cleared a square section in front of my bedroom slider. Had I taken a pic of the entire deck from the untouched end I'm sure you'd be able to hear crickets through my blog. We had tons of snow. 'See why I was concerned about collapse??
I got busted and decided the wifely thing to do was to just bow out gracefully. I was on the phone with Kristin, taking tons of pics, when Keith looked up and saw me. Oops. I'm sure he had a few choice words for me, the nicest of which were, "Get out here and shovel!"




No comments:
Post a Comment