No luck needed...you will do FABULOUS!!!! Congrats!!!!
Awww...I should have saved my cheer for THIS post...A-W-E-S-O-M-E....;)You will do GREAT, no doubt about it!
Congrats Jodi!! You will do great! I am so proud of you!! Chris
wooowooo aunt jodi!!!!!i'm sooo sticked for you, you don't even know!!!!!! like omg for real. ur gonna like be coaching girls my age. yay i'm sooo excited to come to one of your games!! do you ever come to spring lake??
Congrats! Wishing you luck and much patience with a bunch of hormonal teenagers.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
No luck needed...you will do FABULOUS!!!! Congrats!!!!
Awww...
I should have saved my cheer for THIS post...A-W-E-S-O-M-E....;)
You will do GREAT, no doubt about it!
Congrats Jodi!! You will do great! I am so proud of you!! Chris
wooowooo aunt jodi!!!!!
i'm sooo sticked for you, you don't even know!!!!!! like omg for real. ur gonna like be coaching girls my age. yay i'm sooo excited to come to one of your games!! do you ever come to spring lake??
Congrats! Wishing you luck and much patience with a bunch of hormonal teenagers.
Post a Comment