In honor of Keith and Sweetest day, I'm doing this thing that I saw on another blog last year (for the lady's anniversary)...
WHAT'S HIS NAME...Keith Andrew Stratton
HOW LONG DID YOU DATE...2 years
HOW OLD IS HE...37
WHO EATS MORE...are you kidding me??
WHO SAID I LOVE YOU FIRST...that would be Keith. I was a bit gun shy
WHO IS TALLER...funny one...being 5'1, I don't think I could handle a shorter boy than myself
WHO SINGS BETTER...Keith likes to sing like a dork, often, but I really love to listen to him sing when he doesn't think I'm paying attention. I miss our drives to TC. He sings all the way there. I especially like him singing Bob Seger anything, Elton John's Your Song and Lionel Ritchie's (and the Commodores) Sail On.
WHO IS SMARTER...Well, if I say Keith is smarter, don't you think that actually makes me the smarter one?
WHO DOES THE LAUNDRY...I do. Keith isn't allowed. He sorted the laundry once and I found a white sweater in the whites/bleach pile...
WHO DOES THE DISHES...Keith-as a trade off for the laundry
WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED...are we talking about facing the bed or laying in it??
WHO PAYS THE BILLS...who writes the checks or whose money actually pays?? Seriously, we both do, with our own checks and our own money...(that is for you, Kristin)
WHO MOWS THE LAWN...Keith, with his handy dandy rider...he is so funny because I'd like to make the yard smaller but he doesn't want to because he wouldn't have as much lawn to mow!!
WHO COOKS DINNER...I do...Keith isn't allowed when we are eating with the kids...he cooks with really spicey things...these days, nobody cooks...Keith has eaten out of a box (from the freezer) for 3 months! Thanks, mom and Kristin, for the extra food!!
WHO DRIVES WHEN YOU ARE TOGETHER...Keith does, unless he is "forced" to go somewhere, in which case I drive
WHO IS MORE STUBBORN...If I refuse to answer, does that make the answer Jodi?? We can both be...
WHO KISSED WHO FIRST...Keith attempted to kiss me first but I turned my head. I wasn't ready at that point. The next day he flew to Canada to visit mutual friends and was supposed to meet"Candice", a friend of our friend who would be perfect for Stratton. (Chandy's words) Perfect!!
WHO ASKED WHO OUT FIRST...I asked Keith to a non-date race...he asked me out after that
WHO PROPOSED...Keith-poor guy...he hurt his knee right before that so as he bent down on one knee to talk, I kept telling him to get up...I kept asking him why he was on the floor with his knee is such bad shape...he kept talking and I kept thinking...I thought he was rambling and couldn't figure out why because he wasn't drunk or anything like that...I wish I had paid better attention! I have to add that after he proposed, he took me outside to light sparklers because Kristin told him that when he proposed, there needed to be fireworks!!
WHO IS MORE SENSITIVE...wow, this is a tough one...
WHO HAS MORE FRIENDS...Keith by far!! I think he is friends with everyone and that is a lot to live up to!
WHO HAS MORE SIBLINGS...Keith by one
WHO WEARS THE PANTS IN THE FAMILY...I prefer dresses, thanks :)
Our first TC trip...
Jamaica...

This is how I am used to seeing Keith...gotta love him
My 30th birthday...the year I said it would be my best year yet...
Grizz and I at his surprise Man Shower...that was a tough one...I had to talk him into taking me all the way to Spring Lake to borrow a witch costume from his sister just to go all the way back home to Noordhoff's party next door.
This is funny...up close, I look like I'm holding a cigarette in my left hand...it is my father in law'swhite collar directly behind my hand...

Keith will hate me for this double chin pic...oops, sorry...
Happy Sweetest Day, my sweetest!
2 comments:
You guys are a cute couple!! I love ya both!!!
you two are so lucky to have found one another, I really think you complete one another. I must say that your husband is just a likable guy. He is always so nice and friendly. Happy Sweetest Day to you both!
Post a Comment