FYI...I will be soaking up the rays for the next few days at Silver Creek RV Resort in good ole Mears. Keith is already there setting up camp and Kyle and I will be heading out promptly at 5pm. The boys (K.C.A.) have football this week so they will be commuting everyday but Kyle and I are livin' it up and stayin' put! It's a tough life, but I'm always willing to take one for the team!
On another fun note, check out the trust Kyle has in Caleb. Wait a minute-how about the trust
I have in Caleb...

Kyle is loving the water, so I suppose he really
needs to trust his brother. I am no fish and really don't care to be.

Oh yeah, he's got it goin' on! Don't show this to your young daughters...I don't need a line forming in my front yard quite yet!
4 comments:
Hi Jodi,
It's my, Autumn (a.k.a. the babysitter)!! I just wanted to say that I love the last two picutes of Caleb and Kyle. I miss him :(
What cute boys...I am so glad I get to call them MY nephews!!!!
Ohhh have fun relaxing! I feel so much better after 6 days of sun and fun. Glad to see that Kyle has joined the ranks of "little kids with goggles" So cute, pure summer fun! And Caleb makes me wish that we could have arranged marriages for our children...He and my Summer would be perfect together!JK!LOL!!
Opps. I posted with my secret identity again! Actually my friend was signed on my computer and I never noticed. I am not a stalker...at least not the harmful kind...;)
Post a Comment