5.02.2008

One Down...

The (spray)painting took a day longer than I expected, but the deed is done and I was able to hang a set of handles this morning just to show the end result. Keith looked at me a little strangely as I took pictures of the cupboards. I told him I needed to blog the handles and I do believe he thought I was a little bit out of my mind!




They are, by no means, phenomenal, but definitely doable. They look 110% better than they have for the past (almost) 4 years so I have done my job. They aren't striking like I had hoped, but this picture does show a bit of bling.



Tonight I will finish hanging my fancy hardware and then, hopefully, move on to the next pre- Mother's Day project. I really am a project queen. I love to change things up before a party. I like to reinvent. I used to do it often...can't stand to keep things the same for too long. Many will be proud of me to know I haven't changed my bedroom, living room, or dining room since I moved in. To me, that is sooo boring, but to Keith it is fabulous. He can be assured he won't stub his toes in the middle of the night by running into newly placed table legs!

This will be my next project. I think I redid these the night before a scrapbook event at my house last year. These have never grown on me, and every once in awhile, I notice that I never had Kyle put his hand print on the 3rd one...


These are above my couch and, although they will stay there, they will soon have a new life to them. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Janine said...

hardware looks great, Jodi!
I wish that was all my kitchen needed! LOL!