5.07.2008

'Love Me Some Soccer...

I love soccer. I really do. I never knew I'd love it like I do. It is 110% more fun than watching t-ball. To me, baseball isn't much better. I find soccer to be fast paced and exciting. Caleb is a fabulous player, if I do say so myself. Thinking back, I remember during his first season his coach calling him out to be a goalie. We all stood on the sidelines and said in unison, "Oh ****!" He did a great job then and he's done great ever since. He is very fun to watch. Sometimes we have to get after him a bit because he likes to do a lot of fancy footwork when sometimes he just needs to kick the ball! Andrew is a good player, too, but I just don't believe his heart is into it like Caleb's. Andrew plays sports to pass the time. He likes to get dressed up in uniform, get his pictures taken, and get oohed and aahed over by family. He gets sooo excited out on the field (or basketball court) and just does the tigger bounce over and over. If I could bottle up that energy, I'd make a fortune. However, I would never submit him to that kind of...yes, I would! Caleb, on the other hand, loves sports. Every new sport season is his favorite! The funny thing is, he usually starts a new sport, eats, sleeps, and drinks it for a minute, then does nothing but talk about the next season of sports. Nonstop. We have to constantly remind him to focus on the sport at hand. Funny child. I cannot explain it. He must take after his dad. :)





1 comment:

JT said...

Funny child... DEFINATELY!!!! IS HIS DAD : )