4.04.2008

Spring, Glorious Spring...


Spring has sprung and the boys (all of them) wanted to run. I was making dinner the other night while the boys played outside. While the lasagna was cooling, I decided to join them, only to take a few pics. Keith attempted to split teams, but Andrew didn't want to be Caleb's teammate. Surprisingly, everyone wanted Kyle on their team! The only fair thing to do was to flip a coin.


Caleb won the coin toss. He started out with Kyle, but traded him shortly after the start of the game for none other than Andrew! Me, I got too cold. They just laughed at me as I waved and walked into the house.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kristin said...

DON'T OPEN THE COMMENT ABOVE...IT IS BAD NEWS...MY COMPUTER WENT INTO "LOCK DOWN VIRUS MODE".

Shelly said...

flipping a coin for teams just cracks me up, to darn funny, all my kids have spring fever too, Sunday is supposed to be really nice, I have been getting a lot of Junk comments to, I agree with Kristin don't open them they will mess your computer up, you can delete comments in your settings.

jennie said...

Cute pictures...love the play-by-play! Also love the side bar pics...did you take those? They are really good.And to answer your questions on my post- I have a ton of canvases I did in college that are still cool but these days I am keeping it to kids stuff. The big one I am doing is a cartoonish solar system, and the smaller one I am thinking will be a robot, both for Grady. Trying to boy-up his room. I like your idea of letting the kids work on it...except I am not very good at keeping my butt out of things and would keep messing with it!
The outline in Summer layout is actually a transparency(like what I used in the mini-album I made Kristin)