4.04.2008

Look, Jode...

I told these yahoos I wanted to take a picture of them together and Kyle started running in the other direction. Keith yelled to him, "Kyle, wanna do a shoulder stand?" (what the...?) Andrew was on Keith's back at the time, so he told Andrew to assume the position on his knee, (they've done this before?) and swooped Kyle up and, oh no he didn't, flipped him right up onto his shoulders! Keith then yells, "Hey, Jode, look...we can do a cheerleading pyramid! At least he was holding onto Kyle's legs by this time, becaususe he originally had him by the boots!



Maybe these goofs can run a mounting clinic this summer for the cheerleaders. I can honestly say that I've never seen anything like it in my life!

2 comments:

JT said...

How funny... whatever it takes I guess!

Kristin said...

I just love Keith. That man can make me smile so easily. It must be all laughs at your house:)!

Love the other three boys(men) too...and the mommy!!