4.23.2008

Bowling Take II...

I tried to talk Andrew into roller skating for his birthday, but failed miserably in my numerous attempts. Instead, we went bowling. With Kyle. And no nap. This is how it went...


Wow!! He was actually very good. I guess maybe it had something to do with Keith being there. The party was a little last minute because of Jen and the baby, and Sara's surprise party for Rick. Andrew invited 3 friends from school. He had no choice about inviting his brothers. They are a package deal. We bowled two games then headed to Ci-Ci's Pizza for dinner. I was exhausted when I finally got home. I thought I was getting off easy by not entertaining at home. I was wrong! I will host a shindig for 15 kids at my house any day! Someone may have to remind me next year that I said that because Andrew turns 10 next year and gets a big party.




1 comment:

Christina said...

I must say that Kyle is a really handsome little (or should I say BIG) guy!

Chris Stark