"But Vahve and Du Wice" are two of Kyle's favorite vuhtbah dies. Others include Ready Boosh, Bay Sandows, McNav, Tom Bayday, and E-i Manny. Football consumes as much of his life as it does Keith's and Caleb's lives. We were cheering for the Pats last night because a) it wouldv'e been cool for them to go all the way undefeated, and b) because we asked Kyle who he'd rather have win, Tom Brady or Eli Manning, and he matter-of-factly shouted, "Tom Bayday!!" I tell ya, what a lousy night...the Pats lost, Caleb gave up giving predictions (he has predicted every Giants win as losses), we didn't win one single pool, (the legal kind) and Keith and I bet each other to see who gained the most weight from last night's festivities...I guess I was wrong about not winning any pools...one of will win the last one! :(
FYI...in case you don't get the toddler lingo, I am referring to Brett Favre, Jerry Rice, Reggie Bush, Barry Sanders, Donovan McNabb, Eli Manning, and football guys. :)


1 comment:
OH, my goodness.
I am ROTFLMTBOPMP!
Too cute!
Post a Comment