2.29.2008

New BFF...

Something amazing has happened to me. I think, as you get older, it is harder to make new friends and more important than ever to keep old ones. I made a new friend. A new BFF. She is everything a friend should be. She is kind. She is fun. She is understanding. She likes me. We think a lot alike. We get along really well. She is drop dead gorgeous. My other friends may be jealous. My husband introduced us. He sees her beauty but I am not threatened by that. She is of color. She rocks!! She has a name. Her name is Epson Stylus Photo RX595 Ultra High Definition Photo All-in-One. You can call her genius. Allow me to introduce her...


'Ain't she a beaut?? Keith bought her for me for my birthday and I love her!! Currently she is residing in the boy's room next to the computer. I really have to work on getting that darn thing into my scrapbook room so I can rest easy that she won't get knocked over by a couple of rough-housing little boys. I haven't played with her near enough. I need to learn so much more about her. I am confident she will color my world a bright shade of...well, any color I want her to!! Don't hate her 'cuz she's beautiful. Once you meet her, you'll fall in love. She is truly one of those girls. Okay, don't you just hate her a little bit??

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I have been telling you for over a year that I had a friend that you should meet. Her sister and I are also great friends and we knew you two would have a lot in common and would bring such happiness to each others lives. I hope your friendship continues to grow and you make sure to have time for her. She will always be there waiting...I know it is a great quality to have in a BFF, a friend that is perfect for you in every way. Trust me, she can make a bad day good just by being her!!!!

Janine said...

And here I was getting all excited, thinking you were talking about Me!
:( LOL!