11.15.2007

What's goin' on?

I got online to check Kristin's blog today (she is @ Disney) and not only has she not updated in a couple days, but neither has anyone else! C'mon people, don't you know I live vicariously
through you?!?! Granted, I haven't either, but for whatever reason I have the mentality that I cannot blog without photos. That and I have nothing goin' on. Thanks to my good ol' 35mm, I cannot upload at the blink of an eye. Oh well. I love my camera. I CAN say that Caleb had his awards banquet last night and the kids had fun hootin' and hollerin' for one another. I'll add a picture when I get the film developed. :) If you guys are reading this, update your blogs!! Just let us all know what is goin' on with you. Now that fall is coming to an end, I haven't been keeping in touch well with many of you. 'Hope to soon.

2 comments:

kgehle said...

Okay, so I wrote an entry. Warning though, it's BORING! I forgot to ask before, did Kyle get better and were you able to go on your trip (entry 10/24)? And not to sound too stupid but where is TC?
Also this blogging thing is great I am also anxiously waiting for Kristin's next entry. It's so nice to see/read what's going on in our loved ones lives!!! I've been trying to talk my sister-in-law and my friends in NJ to start one too.

The Luciuk's said...

Done