
What an ordeal! I think I am no longer cut out for trick or treating and all that it entails. I, apparently, am very regimented (I know, I know, I've been told) which surprises me since I am constantly flying by the seat of my (new) Silver jeans! I used to be such a good planner and organizer...what happened??? I still plan on paper, and way in advance I might add, but I am finding that I procrastinate until the very last minute these days!!!! Maybe it has something to do with having a toddler!! I thought I had it goin' on for awhile, being a cool mom of sorts, (don't tell the boys the truth) until Kyle came along...now I think I have it goin' on until I realize I am a day late and dollar short...Like, I would've been a cool mom IF this had turned out...yesterday!!!ANYWHO...this is about Halloween so I've decided, for the sake of all giddy trick-or-treaters, to have a shot or two next year and go with the flow!!! (You truly had to be there!) The kids had fun and we had great weather. Andrew's mask kept fogging up so he tripped a time or two, Kyle enjoyed pushing his stroller to every candy sight, and Caleb followed every candy offering not with, "Thank you" mind you, but, "That was easy!"...NICE!!
2 comments:
I hear yah!
I feel that since i've had Ella, there are less hours in a day.
As if the day went from 24 to 18 hours or something.
You guys all look great.
Take Care,
S
The boys look soo great!
I LOVED calub's outfit!
did you ever figure out how to get it to say anything? well i hope to see you guys really soon!
love,
sam
Post a Comment