10.29.2007

Lewis Farms 2007



We made it a little later than usual this year to the farm. I cheated and purchased pumpkins at Meijer just so we'd have them at home. I wanted to get it all done at once (playing, pumpkins, petting the animals, pictures...) but I cannot count on Kyle for too many photos (or any) so I had to decide what is most important. Caleb was deathly afraid of the camels...too funny! A picture is worth a thousand words, but I could not get one because Caleb would NOT get close enough!! Andrew is the good guy. He does whatever needs to be done...thanks, Andrew.

2 comments:

The Luciuk's said...

Ok love it!!! You did such a good job on it and know we can keep in touch better even if it is only through the computer.

Ps you need to change the settings so that anyone can leave a comment I can e-mail you hoe if you are unsure

The Luciuks

The Luciuk's said...

Ok I did not mean to write hoe OMG!! Avery was helping me type yikes I meant info wow sorry