10.24.2007
Anticipation...
First of all, as I typed my title, I heard the song playing in my head...c'mon, you know what I'm talking about..."Anticipation is making me wait..."Carly Simon. At any rate, I am patiently waiting to see if Kyle is better in the morning-or if he even makes it through the night without waking up. I went home from work today after being there for an hour because Kyle was sick at daycare. He had his good moments throughout the day, as well as his bad ones. I am taking him to the doctor tomorrow to see if he has an ear infection and whether or not he has something other than a sore throat. I am losing patience because Keith and I are supposed to leave for TC in two days. I am currently 6 hours too late to cancel my reservation and get my $$ back. I want to go sooo bad, but I don't dare leave Kyle with my mom if he is sick. I am anticipating a long two days and waiting as patiently as possible to figure out what the outcome will be...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment