For days I've been planning on making time to catch up on here but...life happened in the meantime. Figured with all the stuff I want to brag about, I'd definitely make the time. Well, hold the phone! I just received a text from KB and then a call from he boys' dad...Caleb caught a sixteen yard pass and ran for another forty four or so yards and was tackled at the four yard line! NT made it in the end zone in the next play for a touchdown and Caleb caught the pass for the two point conversion! Hip, Hip, Hooray! Of course I'm not there to see it. The remaining schedule tends to look like I'll either miss the rest of the games because of the four o'clock start time or because they are away at five. Blah! Oh well. It happened nonetheless and I am so freakin' full of HAPPY I could scream!
Will share more tomorrow about Caleb and his rockin' eight point deer he shot during youth hunt and Andrew and his Halloween play! {okay, so I gave it all away...}
No comments:
Post a Comment