Been gettin' down to business in my home. Still tons and tons on my wish list but since it's summer it just ain't gonna happen. Took three more bags to GW yesterday. Once you make the initial run-through, it seems much easier to get rid of stuff.
One project on my list is to duplicate something I saw on a blog. I just had to do it. I purchased five of the frames with a gift card but could only buy one more because at the time it was the only extra one available. Last week I finally picked up three more and ordered nine pictures. I don't think I'll keep all nine. I have so many more options to choose from at home, but I ordered from work and I'm still super excited about the outcome. I paid an extra two bucks for priority mail. I ordered Thursday, they shipped Friday and I received Monday. Will order from the company again and again.
The picture doesn't do the real deal justice...the end result is spectacular {in my opinion} and even after breaking the glass in one of the frames, my mood could not be altered. No biggie...it can be replaced.
I measured each one of those spaces out, thank-you-very-much. I bought two yard sticks and rigged them together, marked MANY spots, closed my eyes and hammered away. {I truly closed my eyes a couple of times...and nailed my thumb more than once} Still haven't posted any bathroom pics or dining room pics. Ah, all for another day...
No comments:
Post a Comment