Remember back in December I mentioned a little run-in with a curb? Who knew that beast could have cost me a small fortune! I spent close to one thousand right before Christmas. Last week I decided to have the rocker panels sandblasted and sprayed and my hood redone. I need the van three more years. That's the year we pay off our ten year loan on our house, pay off our other loan and give Caleb permission to drive. It'll be a perfect year for a new vehicle. In the meantime, I had the shop look at my back tire, which has also not been right since my incident. Lucky me it's the hub. A GM six hundred fifty dollar hub to be exact! An aftermarket version runs about three hundred fifty so I purchased one at a junk yard. Super lucky me...it's the wrong one. This after going back and forth to make sure it was the right one. It's only money, right? I ordered the aftermarket part. It'll be in and ready today. There goes the detailing I was going to have done. I figure, though, that no rust is a need to me and the detailing is a want. Now I'll need Keith to detail for me. ☺ {love you and just kidding}
My guy received a mouth full of braces yesterday. He's been pretty cute about it. He's so big and just looking at him, I mean really looking at him, makes me want to cry. Now I have to wear heels in order to be taller than him. His voice is changing a little...not high, but lower...and he's such a teenager. What a great kid.
I need someone to come over and deep clean for me. Kris, didn't you say I can get someone like that? Someone who will wash my windows and walls? If anything else is thrown in, what a bonus!!
Um, I need the temp to raise. I got as far as priming my light fixture for the bath and I'm just chomping at the bit to paint it. I have the new globes for it and the awesome new mirror. I bought liquid sander/deglosser and primer for it and, of course, the paint. Now to find the perfect hardware. A friend of mine on fb said it took five years to finish his bath. I figure I have four good years left. Just kidding. sort of. I really want what I want for hardware. Not quite ready to settle.
{disclaimer}
**Bill and Brenda...we haven't slacked since you've been in Arizona. I know when you get back you'll want to see the finished product. There isn't one yet but it's not because we are lazy. We may be, but not with the bathroom project. We just want


2 comments:
We actually meet the cleaning lady this weekend. She was supposed to do it Wednesday but mother nature didn't allow it. I will fill you in on how she does and yes she does do a deep clean, I will get more info for you on that.
Caleb's braces are very cool. Connor will be getting braces, for his bottom teeth, here soon.
Cleaning lady?? What? I gotta jump on this train! I've done more deep cleaning lately and still have more to do - sounds perfect to have somebody else do it! Will I? Probably not, but I can dream, right?
Braces definitely look good on him. And I hear ya on the needing to wear heels - BOTH mine are eye level...
Post a Comment