9.21.2009

Busy, Busy...

No real pictures Saturday. I missed the beginning of Andrew's game because of the health inspector being at the game and missed more because of errands and such. {sorry, Andrew.} Because of that, Andrew didn't get to run under the balloon arch. I know he wasn't happy because he was so looking forward to it. Next time will be better. The great news is we passed the inspection and have another temporary permit.

Isn't it funny that kids get so excited over this stuff? Or that they get so bent out of shape over it? Kyle stayed with the team while their names were announced. Each player ran under the arch. At the end, Todd announced our team's mascot as Kyle Stratton. I thought he'd be so excited, but when I made it over to him, he was so sad. He wanted so bad to run under the arch. Later, thanks to Ronda Morningstar, my little guy got his moment to run under the arch. Thanks, Ronda. ;)
Awww. couldn't help this shot. Three sweet little men in my life.
I am sharing this simply for sport. This is the view the spectators see at every game Keith coaches. Both at Whitehall and at Catholic. Too funny.
Caleb had a good game. He wasn't able to catch most of his passes. Keith said it wasn't Caleb's fault. He did catch a pass, but like clock work, I was at the concessions stand. With Kyle. He did get to kick off near the end of the game. Caleb said it was because they were so far ahead. {score wise} I told him he didn't need to share that part. He told me it is best to tell the truth. Love him.
The Buchberger clan came for a visit Saturday night. The kids all crack me up. All those boys {7} have good appetites but whenever they are together, each only wants one piece of pizza. They cannot ever wait to get back to playing. They stayed downstairs all night. The adults stayed upstairs and played. We watched football, chatted a ton and turned a ho-hum game of Dirty Minds into a crazy funny drinking game. Great time!!!

No comments: