Jodi- I just have to tell you- I had so much fun!! Thank you so much for hosting such a rockin' party!!! The CD was awesome! What are your ideas for next year- I already can't wait!!
Jodi, I need to see a full legnth of your dress. From what I can see, its stunning.You all are just too freaking HOT. The look and the hair just come way too naturally.Oh and the letter jackets killed me. Now maybe next year you can get the boys to show up with matching cumberbuns and tails.
Those pictures are priceless! Thanks for sharing. Looks like you all had a great time!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Jodi- I just have to tell you- I had so much fun!! Thank you so much for hosting such a rockin' party!!! The CD was awesome! What are your ideas for next year- I already can't wait!!
Jodi, I need to see a full legnth of your dress. From what I can see, its stunning.
You all are just too freaking HOT. The look and the hair just come way too naturally.
Oh and the letter jackets killed me.
Now maybe next year you can get the boys to show up with matching cumberbuns and tails.
Those pictures are priceless! Thanks for sharing. Looks like you all had a great time!
Post a Comment