2.27.2009

More Random TC Pics...

Turtle fishin' at the Museum...does anyone actually turtle fish?
This was specifically taken for the Buchberger family...a cheese head just for you! Nose picking is simply a bonus! {spellchecking picked up Buchberger... it thought I might rather use Beefburger...}
Kyle got a new Lions hat. Obviously not a fair weather fan...
Andrew's pants are not this short...God forbid I allow my children out of the house with short pants on...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kristin said...

SHORT are NEVER allowed!! It is like white socks and black shoes...unless theya e tennies...than it is ok because Isaac has black tennies and wears white socks...so what I am really saying is...If I do it, it is OK...

And YES I wear white in the winter:)! BUT not pants or shoes...Is that the rule? Am I rule follower or breaker:)?

Christine said...

Thanks for the cheesehead pic! Kyle looks like a natural Green Bay fan- suits him well!! At least beefburger would be easier to spell!!

Shelly said...

cute pics!!! looks like the kids had lots of fun