The week before New Years, Keith and I visited Julie and her and Mark invited us to go bowling. We had no plans for the holiday since Keith had to work and I had the boys, so we thought it was a great idea. We went to Muskegon Lanes and took part in cosmic bowling. It was a pretty cool set up. There was a pizza buffet, party hats, blowers and pitchers of pop. We had an incident with the buffet but Julie took care of that by simply hovering by the table and taking an entire pizza as soon as it came out. No surprise. It wasn't about us. We had 13 people in our group, 7 of them being children. Our group was the very last to eat and monsters were always lurking to snatch up all the pizza. Problem solved. We were done by 9:15. Keith left for work and the boys and I headed home for our own little party.





1 comment:
what a neat thing to do, I really need to take my kids bowling ,they really enjoy it so much!
Post a Comment