12.11.2008

The Checklist...

I feel the need to start this post by sharing this photo and wondering, along with you, why...??

Do you all have a list? I am the queen of lists. I make lists of the lists I have. I leave a list somewhere and then I make another list and all of a sudden I have seven of the same lists. This year I have added a checklist for my journal to my list. :) Surprisingly, I've never made this list before. Some things on this list may not make sense alone but they are included for the sake of my Christmas journal.
*capture the snow *
*send a letter to Santa *
*Advent service *
*decorate *
*Christmas parade *
*Christmas movie marathon
*address cards *
*Christmas shopping 1/2 *
*take boys shopping
*wrap presents
*Midweek party *
*Christmas Cantata
*Christmas hair cuts
*Whitehall faculty benefit concert
*Sunday School program
*sledding
*snowman
*snow angels
*check out Christmas lights
*bake cookies {x 3}
*handmade gifts
*volunteer *
*donate {time, money, warm clothes} 1/2 *
****************************************************
The list is long and the checks aren't plenty but we'll get through. I have to keep rearranging the plan because of added birthday parties,sleepovers and banquets but I am thankful for the people in our lives who are the reason for the rearranging. Am I missing anything? What is on your list?
***************************************************
***Happy Anniversary, mom and dad!***

2 comments:

Kristin said...

You and your lists...kind of like doing things last moment...it's just who you are!!!

Good job making the list and more important, good job checking things off!!! Doesn't it feel good? Can't wait to see the final project!

Shelly said...

Love the lists, I also make lists I don't always follow them through but at least I try.