10.02.2008

FYI...

Pat decided to make fun of me a little today after reading my blog entry about Caleb and his deer. I described the photo of Caleb crouching as him "sneaking up on his prize." Pat thought that it was funny that I thought Caleb was sneaking up on a dead deer. He said that Caleb was down tracking blood and then looked up while the picture was being taken. To me, it looks like he spotted his deer and crouched down to make sure that, if the deer was still alive, she wouldn't try to get up and run away. He just wanted to be sure she was dead.

If any of you also got a kick out of my thought process, rest soundly now knowing that it makes perfect sense with what I had to work with. I wasn't there for the picture-taking. Can't you honestly see the same thing I saw? Hmm. I just wanted to set the record straight.

(just giving you the same hard time you gave me, Pat. :))

1 comment:

JT said...

I was going to comment on that, but didn't want to make you feel stupid... so we just had a laugh to ourselves- I know, at your expense. All in good fun : )