3.27.2008
Please Consider...
I am not posting pictures today. Instead, I would like you to focus your attention over to the right. For some time now, I have had the Relay For Life logo on my blog. Kristin and I talked about walking in the relay, but it wasn't a practical idea for either of us. I also click daily (almost daily) on the "click to give" button on the breast cancer website. Every click helps give women free mammograms. Today I noticed I can add the cute, but oh so important, button to my blog. Please, Please click on it each and every time you come to visit. I have also added a link under the Relay For Life logo for TEAM GAVIN. Please check out the site. Pat and Jen are walking in the relay and would really appreciate your support. Last, but certainly not least, I added a link to the website for Chris Stark and Angela Baker's 3 day walk in Detroit in September. Again, check out the sight. Both ladies' personal cancer stories are shared. Their walking team, named NEVER (TWO) YOUNG, is comprised of Chris, Angela, and Angela's sister, Kristin. Each of these women need to raise 2200.00 just to qualify for the walk. Please keep them in mind when spreading your generosity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment