10.08.2007

Last Hoorah






Oh my gosh, what a gorgeous day! We decided (as in I) to take a trip to Duck Lake for a photo op. I live a couple of miles from the lake and I don't use it near enough. The big boys were very cooperative. Isn't Andrew a natural? He did quite a bit of posing for the camera, and was concerned whether or not he had as many opportunities as Caleb in front of the camera solo. Aren't his freckles to die for?? Most of us had a good time. Kyle, well let's just say he seemed ready before we left the house, but wasn't too willing to cooperate once we were at the beach. I tried bribing him with everything, but failed miserably! Thank God for Kristin's million dollar digital...I was only going to take a roll of film with me, but ended up taking 117 pictures!










1 comment:

The Daigles said...

Hi there,
I'm so happy you are blogging. It's such a nice way to keep everyone up to par on our lives.
I love the pics of the boys, too cute. You have handsome boys.
Thanks for sending me your link. I'll be checking your blog out for sure.
Love,
Sarah
xxx